Warwickshire Hearts Terms of Service
Warwickshire Hearts is a charity that provides emergency response in support of West Midlands Ambulance Service (WMAS) to 999 calls in South Warwickshire and immediate area, and also delivers CPR and defibrillator (AED) training in the community. We work with our partner charity, Evelyn’s Gift (registered charity 1165015) for the purposes of arranging and delivering First Aid, CPR and AED Courses
2. Information we may collect from you
We collect the following information when you make a donation, submit an online form or otherwise give us personal information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website www.warwickshirehearts.org We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of bookings that you have made for our training courses;
- The information you give us will be stored on our system for a month;
3. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To give you the information you have requested;
- To ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- The information used on comments can be visible for a month after this it will get deleted from the system, the comments will remain on the event under an anonymous name
If you find that you are getting information from us which you do not wish to receive, please contact Warwickshire Hearts, 298 Myton Road, Warwick,CV34 6PU or use the contact form on this website.
5. Disclosure of your information
Your personal information may be shared with Evelyn’s Gift Charity, but not with other third parties. We have an agreement with Evelyn’s Gift to protect your data and use it in line with this policy
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Warwickshire Hearts, or others.
6. Your rights
You have the right to know what information is being held about you. You can ask us what information we hold by contacting Warwickshire Hearts, 298 Myton Road, Warwick, CV34 6PU or email through this website.
By accepting this policy, you are giving permission for us to process your data. You can also exercise the right to withdraw permission at any time by contacting us at the above address.
This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information
You have the right to ask us about the data that we hold about you, using the contact details below Warwickshire Hearts, 298 Myton Road, Warwick, CV34 6PU or by contact this website